Sunday, January 29, 2006

The mud is starting to dry up a bit here, and now it has reached a sort of chocolate-mousse texture. If there is one thing American kids can be jealous of Iraqi kids for, it's the mud. This stuff would make perfect mud pies, and it washes off very easily.

Howdy, ya'll. I would like to draw your attention to the sidebar to the right of this screen. For the longest time now, that sidebar has been scootched down to the bottom of the page, and, until this morning, I have been utterly befuddled at how to fix it. Figuring there must be a glitch in one of my posts, I started at the bottom of my post list and saved and reposted each one, checking the layout for corrections, until I found the culprit. My blog about the REVA 4X4 had a little error in it, but it has been found and destroyed.

If you will notice, I also added some neat little links to some useful/favorite websites. The first has a link to the Camp Victory newsletter. The third, my favorite, is a link to my friend Maureen's blog. She can provide insight from a broad new perspective. The other stuff is just for fun. My Drive Around the World expedition team's website is there, too, and I recommend browsing through the journals.

Anyhow, I hope you like the improvements here. I know I sure do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home