Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Our NEW new guy. He takes the place of the OLD new guy, Dan. This is Shane. Welcome aboard, Shane!

Hello, friends. Well, I am sorry, but the wireless isn't working in the tents, so I don't know if I'll be able to post anything spectacular tonight. I don't have any recent photos, but I'm going to stop and take a couple on my way home tonight. I really don't have anything exciting to report. I am actually nervous about writing too much, because I don't want to bitch and moan too much in this blog. The thing is, though, the internet has been out at the tents for three nights now, and that means I can't chat with David. When I can't chat with David, I get pissy. So there you have it. Argh! Enough of that.

OH! Maureen and I are going to have an intervention tonight. One of our new tentmates, a translator, isn't playing nice, so we have to set her straight. Lights flicking on at all hours, enough junk in the tent to make you think Jed Clampet just moved in, smoking so close to the tent it stinks inside, and the list goes on. Ugh.

I'll let ya know how it goes.

OH, OH! And we have a new guy. Shane is originally from Louisiana, so he'll provide us with lots of interesting stories, I'm sure. We're stoked to have him aboard. More later.

Later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Cajun Tiger said...

I think the NEW new guy is pretty cool =)

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 6:20:00 AM  
Blogger Andrew Langer said...

If you can understand him when he gets on a roll, y'all are going to get along fine. Shane's a great guy, and his friends in DC do miss him.

And please, help him come back safely...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 11:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home