Monday, October 08, 2007


If you look at the Weather Channel's forecast for today, you'll notice it says, "Smoke." That is, no doubt, a result of the tire burning that is going on right here, right now. It blackened the sky yesterday, and it continues today. I know it seems bad, but we are generally pretty good stewards of the environment...
Actually, look at the picture I took at noon today. It's clear again. No more smokey.


A movie from yesterday. Those are bats flying by.

Today, no more smokey.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was checking back in to see if you had any more releasable details about the rocket attack and then I saw this ... it was deja vu for two reasons: (1) I remember the big clouds of trash smoke and how I never liked them and (2) the "birthday cake" building in the background is the building I worked in when I was there!!! Hope all is well with you, enjoyed reading your blog.

Thursday, October 18, 2007 9:04:00 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Hi! I love deja vu...usually. Lately, around here, everything feels like deja vu. You remember how every day is groundhog day around here, right? We long for vuja de, when it feels like none of this has happened before. Haha.
Today I will post an article about how we caught the bastards who rocketed us! Thanks for reading.

Thursday, October 18, 2007 9:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home