Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Cpl Aflac and his lady friends (or vice versa; perhaps he is the she).

I know you are getting sick of my goose stories. Well, too bad, because I haven't tons of fun stuff to talk about.

As I was leaving the palace tonight to go run with Maureen (note: I will be blogging about my Maureen runs tomorrow, so stay tuned!), I noticed that Cpl Aflac von Wacky Quackers had invited three lady friends over to hang out with him. They were all sort of lying in the road looking a bit nervous when I approached, that is, all except for the indifferent young Cpl himself. He was pretending to sleep while shooting me the old stank eye on occassion. (Oddly enough, he has the most beautiful blue eyes.) He really doesn't like me very much. So, anyway, I took a ton of pictures of the geese, and now you must suffer through another goose blog. So there!

Cpl Afflac leads watch inspections in front of the palace gates.

1 Comments:

Blogger White Flower Designs said...

I just love these ducks they are so cute
crystal

Friday, February 24, 2006 3:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home