Wednesday, March 01, 2006


Last month, I went to a conference here at the palace, and as I was walking in after a break, I bumped into somebody who looked familiar. He asked me if I went to the Naval Academy, and I said I did and asked if he was my classmate. Sure enough, Brian and I are both USNA, Class of 1995. That's pretty cool. More Navy folks are coming out here to relieve the Army guys and gals who have been here too long and too many times, so I expect to see a lot more people I know. Actually, as I was running with Maureen last week, we bumped into a guy who recognized me as one of his upperclassmen from the Boat School. Paul's his name.

Anyway, I just wanted to post a quick little blog. I've been running and working a lot, so that makes me lazy with the blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home