Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Mr. Charlie Daniels and me!!! He is a great American, and I love him. He gave us an amazing show here Tuesday night. More on that later...
Sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot.
READ SOON TO FIND OUT THE STORIES BEHIND THESE PHOTOS!!! (You'll have to wait, because I am very sleeeeeeepy.)
Only in Iraq: Brown skies and raining mud.

Dark and stormy clouds. I thought the rainy season was over, but it isn't. Still storming around here. I wish I hadn't sent my rain jacket home...

So, you're saying my clothes have been to prison...

I ordered some polo shirts from JCrew, and it was taking ages for them to arrive. I was worried something had happened to them, and then they arrived with a clue as to the problem. It seems they had been incorrectly routed to Abu Ghraib. My shirts have been to prison!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home