Tuesday, August 08, 2006

This is my mom and Bentley. He's a 135-lb Newfoundland, bred to swim and to perform water rescues. He's the sweetest, most gentle, quietest, most loving pooch in all the world. Since I will be moving to California, where it is hot, I can't have a Newfy. I think I'll get a wire-haired pointing griffon. They are active, smart, and can run with me. I cannot wait to visit my folks in Boise so I can squeeze Bent.

I have a theory, and it goes like this:

Any country that doesn't love dogs is doomed.

Any country that doesn't keep dogs as pets is doomed.

Any country that doesn't at least utilize dogs as working animals is doomed.

All the great and prosperous nations love dogs and keep dogs as pets, even those which also eat dogs.

Iraq does not like dogs. Iraqis hate dogs.

Any comments? Iraqis? Would you like to refute this or explain it? Why do you hate dogs? I am not condemning you. I am just saying I think your country will be crippled until you allow the canine species into your hearts. I am looking for insight. Am I wrong? Don't hate. Educate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cajun Tiger said...

Very interesting theory!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 8:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home