Friday, October 12, 2007

RANDOM PHOTOS FROM YESTERDAY:
The crosswalk we use daily on our way to and from the office. That's a rocket hole in the left foreground.
The hole.

A car damaged by the rocket. The drivers work next door to us, and they were driving by the crosswalk when the rocket hit. Thankfully, it missed them.

Glass from the car; the hole's in the background.





Whew. The helos are here. All's safe. :)

The sunset over my office. I'm headed home.

A pink flower near the crosswalk on my walk home.

The bridge to my home. My trailer is within the walls on the left.

This is the wall that keeps my neighborhood beautiful.

THIS MORNING'S WAKEUP CALL:



The Muslims were singing in force today. It was really loud. All the mosques were unleashing the full gusto of their "Allah Akbar"s from the minarets.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nancy-
I just gotta tell you thanks for all of your blogging...my hubby is over there too and it helps to keep us back in the US updated on all the "happenings" and to see what life is really like for you all...

Don't ever think your stuff is unappreciated...couldn't be farther from the truth!

Keep your head down and stay safe! Thanks much!
~Deb

Friday, October 12, 2007 2:33:00 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Deb, that's the sweetest comment. Thank you. I really appreciate the encouragement, and I thank you for reading. I promise to keep blogging for you.

I hope your husband comes home to you soon, safe and sound!

All my best,
Nancy

Friday, October 12, 2007 2:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home