Monday, August 14, 2006


Still no roommate! (Knock on wood.) Keep your fingers crossed. I walk in every day expecting to see gear on the left-hand side...but nothing yet (knock on wood, again).

No internet yet, either. I think that will be solved soon enough, though. The Jackal wireless folks have the service up, and I think I'll get connected as soon as they let me come and get the equipment I need. Fingers crossed for that, too!

That's about it. I'm super tired. Oh, and I won a little Diversity Day 5K here Saturday. That's always fun. There's a fast Aussie chica here who likes to give me a run for my money. I had to use tactics and some Guts to come out on top. It was really fun. My little running buddy, LB, ran too. So did Raja. We had a lot of fun. I'm going to miss my running buddies when I leave here.

See ya.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nance we all get roommates over here LOL

Sgt Jeffro

Sunday, August 20, 2006 9:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home