Tuesday, May 16, 2006

***NOTICE: BLOGGER HAS A LOT OF CRUDDY LITTLE QUIRKS, AND ONE OF THEM IS THAT SOMETIMES CERTAIN PHOTOS OR WHATEVER TEND TO INEXPLICABLY AND RANDOMLY CAUSE MY SIDEBAR TO GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. SOMETHING IN THE PAST THREE BLOGS HAS TRIGGERED THAT OCCURRENCE, AND SINCE I DON'T HAVE TIME TO FIND IT, MY BLOG LOOKS CRAPPY. IT WILL CONTINUE TO LOOK CRAPPY UNTIL I CAN SPEND AN HOUR OR SO TROUBLESHOOTING IT. THANKS, BLOGGER!***

Dave's dad (Don) sent me a huge can of Jelly Bellys, and Kristy and I spent a good part of the morning fishing for our favorite flavors. Mine are, somewhat in this order, as follows: juicy pear, cantaloupe, latte, watermelon, lemon drop, buttered popcorn, and the bright red sour ones. Kristy's are buttered popcorn, blueberry, peach, very cherry, toasted marshmallow, and watermelon.

Anyway, I wanted to post the photos so you can see how we spent our morning. Don't worry, we also did some work.

THANKS FOR THE JELLY BELLYS, DON!!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, well, Nancy O. It is the evening of the 18th here in Honolulu, so your leave is either just beginning, or just around the corner. I could look it up, but I'd rather spend that time wishing you safe travels and an awesome RnR. Have a great time wherever you may be going.

I think about you lots, and love the site.

All the best,

Mathias Olssonovich

Friday, May 19, 2006 2:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home