Tuesday, August 15, 2006

FLIPPIN' FLARK FLACKER FLABERGHASTED FLIZZLE FLARGER FIDDLE STICKS!!!!

I KNEW I shouldn't have written about my roommate situation. I got cocky. I was feeling unstoppable. I thought I was untouchable. I got too big for my britches...and now all my hopes have been dashed. I have been cut back down to size by a shiny, new, pint-sized little roommate.

She seems nice, and I think we'll get along great, but, well, I am mourning my privacy. My little sanctuary has been violated, and I do not blame the roommate, but I will be disgruntled for a little while. I am very lucky, actually, because she seems very cool, and she is very respectful of my space. She has good noise and light discipline, and I certainly appreciate that. She is also engaged, which means I won't have to worry about fellers coming over all the time. Whew.

Anyhow, I thought I'd let you know. I would also tell you I think the internet situation is moving along in my favor, but I don't want to jinx that, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home