Saturday, August 26, 2006

Hey, ya'll.

I just want to start generating a buzz by letting you in on a little venture LB and I are partnering on. Very soon, we are going to launch an online T-shirt shop where you can buy some really cool, really funny shirts. A lot of the initial designs will have something to do with life here in Iraq, but we have plenty of others on the way that will make sense to a more global audience. We just became too disgusted with the lack of good T's available for purchase here, and we decided to take matters into our own hands.

Our business will launch soon, and you can be sure I'll post an announcement right here as soon as it happens. You won't want to miss out! We won't make you wait more than a day or three.

Stay tuned...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nancy

Great idea. I agree with you on the limited selection of t-shirts. Had a hard time finding something for my girlfriend I thought she'd like. I bought my kids the t-shirt/hat sets over in the slayer PX had back in Mar. I'd like one to have the danger stay back sign we see on all the humvees on base on the shirt backside.

I meet a GI here in Texas who had a sandwich shop over by the 3-6 FA. Said it did pretty good and he made a grand.

Sunday, August 27, 2006 12:33:00 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Hey, cool. Thanks for the vote of confidence. I think the shop will do well. Even those who have come and gone from here will find something they'd like to wear, I think. We'll make the danger sign, but it's not going to be in the initial offering. Def on the boards for a go here pretty soon, though.

Howdy to Texas for me! (Them's my roots.)

Nancy

Sunday, August 27, 2006 2:06:00 AM  
Blogger Cajun Tiger said...

I'm so pumped for ya'll!!!

Sunday, August 27, 2006 7:53:00 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Thanks, Cajun! Getting closer!

Sunday, August 27, 2006 8:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait Nancy. I'll be ordering off of your initial offering! Love ya!

Monday, August 28, 2006 10:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nanc,

OK, think I got it.. I sent like two emails to myself...

Hey what's up? I checked out the Drive Around the world project, I even viewed the movie. Did you keep the monkey. Hope this note finds you well. I'll miss you and all the other folks I met while here in Iraq.

P.U.P.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 1:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nancy

Nothing new since 26 Aug. Is everything ok?

GMB from TX

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 7:07:00 PM  
Blogger Cajun Tiger said...

I'm still waiting for NiCE raq to get blowin and going so I can order some shirts!!!

Friday, September 15, 2006 3:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home