Saturday, September 30, 2006

I feel like I’m taking crazy pills!

Well, we are still unsure of our fate here in Iraq, as a company, so I am not sure if my plans are all going to fall to pieces or not. I just want those who are expecting me home to be prepared for the unexpected. I might have to come home early, out process, and then go to Mexico to get my “330.” That’s my magical tax-benefit number…a long story if you haven’t already heard it. So, that would mean I couldn’t go right out to Virginia upon my return and would have to spend a week or so getting my business squared away, and then 1.5 weeks in Mexico, and then figure out when to go to Virginia.

Semper Gumby, people. I’ll try to keep ya’ll posted.

On a more positive note, I downloaded some new (old) White Stripes albums and two new episodes of The Office. I can’t wait to watch it. I subscribed to Season Two, and that means I’ll be able to download each new episode as it airs. Wooohooo! That show is so dang hilarious! Brilliant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home